• Creating as many enterprises as possible that are able to produce goods and services that are successfully placed in international markets. A more innovative economy where small and medium-sized enterprises use modern technology is the one to invest in.
• Economic development is more comprehensive if it is accompanied by sustainable rural development, where agriculture plays an important role with quality products and its connection with the local processing industry. • Kosovo needs improved electricity supply, better road, rail and air transport integrated with the world and greater traffic safety.
• Kosovo needs improved electricity supply, better road, rail and air transport integrated with the world and greater traffic safety.
• While economic development is necessary, the burden should not fall on the environment. We will work for a clean environment, mainly by increasing the production and consumption of energy from renewable sources such as the wind and the sun; by investing in measures for saving and rational use of energy and water; and by promoting environmentally friendly transport. Also, more waste will be recycled, while forests will be managed sustainably.
Equitable human development
• More children will have access to early childhood education and care, especially children from families who need it most. Schools will be equipped with modern technology to provide education that ensures better employment for all.
• Special attention will be given to women and young people in order to equip them with skills and knowledge that enable them to find decent employment.
• We will invest in health services and guarantee public health insurance to improve the quality of life. People in need will have better social protection that helps reduce poverty and inequality.
• Kosovo's cultural heritage will be protected and promoted. More investment will be made to provide more opportunities for artists to express themselves as well as to provide a greater variety of cultural events. Investments in sports infrastructure will attract more people to engage in sports.
Safety and the rule of law
• A safe place for everyone with with a low level of crime and adequate emergency preparedness. If someone's right is violated, the justice system will be able to prosecute and try the suspect in a reasonable time.
• The Kosovo army will be capable of defense according to NATO standards and ready to contribute to world peace; there will be better cooperation of Kosovo security forces with European and American counterparts to exchange experiences and information.
• The Kosovo Police and other law enforcement authorities will be trained to fight organized crime and corruption, while the increase in the number and professionalism of prosecutors and judges will reduce the time it takes to resolve these cases.
• Businesses will feel and experience that their investments and property rights are well protected. The Commercial Court will be established and mediation mechanisms will be strengthened to increase efficiency and speed up the resolution of business disputes.
• A state that is at the service of its citizens and effectively takes care of their needs, such as health, educational, social care and others. There are accountability mechanisms where every politician and public servant is responsible for his actions or inactions, and public resources are managed in the right way.
• Better administrative services for citizens and businesses that are easy to use and easily accessible, including more electronic services;
• A government that is open and transparent to its citizens on the spending of public money, by strengthening internal and external control over budget spending.
• Strengthening regional cooperation and good relations with other countries, including increasing the number of recognitions of Kosovo and membership in international organizations.
• The Kosovo diaspora will increase investments in their homeland to contribute to the development of the country and the preservation of our culture abroad.